Daily setup: gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out.
Entry/play: puts after 1 min pullback
Management: Initial stop above few-min box. Then when it made ndl and bounced back in, I stopped on squeezed stop. When it reversed back down with volume I got in again. Initial stop above new pivot. Trailed stop. Took T1. Kept trailing stop. On hammer with volume, I squeezed stop and got out.
Psychology: Good. Keeping positions small bc CCL burn and bc today expirations.
Got my feet back under me. Reaffirms confidence in my system. Now I just need to climb my way back and beyond.
Popular Posts
-
Another clockwork day. Dear self, do this every day. Trade like clockwork every day. Take my piece of the market every day. Peace. UPDATE:...
-
Thursday is usually my favorite trading day. But today was tough. I wonder if I should be more wary of Thursday before monthly options expir...
-
Trading has felt so good lately. Like I'm in a flow state, everything just makes sense. Is this something in me, or is this a state of t...
-
I am so grateful to have a new account high today. I was somewhat discouraged after Monday and Tuesday, both red. I shifted mentality and t...
