Daily setup: breakdown of 3 inside days
Entry/play: short after 1 min pullback
Management: I got in early, so had to hold to where I thought it could bounce. Stopping above that would have HURT. After it bounced where I thought and came back down, I added. Quickly reduced stop. Took p/l target and then squeezed stop, since it ran straight down while market was bouncing.
Psychology: Great. I left a lot on the table by squeezing stop, but that was the right thing to do. Spreads were huge, I was in mega-sized, and market was going against me. I like how I traded this mostly because it was a winner. If I had lost I would have said I was in too big... spreads too big... so I guess actually I got lucky. And when handed luck, I'm not upset to take my piece, and peace!
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
PREMARKET THOUGHTS I wonder if I've become too focused on my p&l, at the expense of good chart reading. I always want to take the p...
-
Down 2% today. While that is within my tolerance of an "acceptable" loss, it is still a disappointment. I couldn't get tracti...
-
Two green trades today. On LI, I waited and it went well. On MU I jumped too soon, waited with bag in hand, still did ok. I do like how I e...
