Daily setup: Gap up, earnings
Entry/play: Gaps up must sell off first. Identify pivot to trade against. Watch level2 for entry.
Management: Saw my pivot after selling, hammer, green volume. Didn't want to jump in on runner bar. Liked the next bar long shadow doji to stop against. Watched level 2 for entry above doji and stop below it. Quickly moved up stop to below entry bar. Stepped staggered stops until it seemed to stall around 113. Market trending down, so I squeezed up stop on both. And a good thing!
Psychology: Good. Got my piece, and peace. Bread and butter trade.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
Is it coming across? I'm annoyed. I'm trading greedy/scared/swearing... These are glaring warning signs that I'm not chill. Ne...
-
Daily setup : Gap up on news, into resistance, fade from premkt Entry/play : tested high, few min base, shorted breakdown Management : Ini...
