Daily setup: dead cat bounce
Entry/play: After it held second intraday low, bought surge off that box. I stopped by about 2 cents and was upset... until later!
Management: Initial stop below day low. I only had 1 call, but that would have been a pretty big loss. so I moved the stop to below the new 1 min box that was holding.
Psychology: Good. Bummed to lose. Not bummed to be long gone for the dump.
Update, ROKU in total freefall. 10:40am @102. Lesson about the futility of hope. ROKU was 150 five days ago.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
Is it coming across? I'm annoyed. I'm trading greedy/scared/swearing... These are glaring warning signs that I'm not chill. Ne...
-
Daily setup : Gap up on news, into resistance, fade from premkt Entry/play : tested high, few min base, shorted breakdown Management : Ini...
