Daily setup: Preempt bull pennant breakout
Entry/play: bounce off 1 min premkt support
Management: Initial stop below day low. Came close initially. When it looked to make a new high, I added, and raised stop. It got so close to my p/l target and stalled, so I took part 1 off a few cents early. Second surge stalled quickly so I raised stop. 9:50 surge got to the $ target I see on the chart, but I didn't raise my stop enough. (at 10:15 it went back close to day lows)
Psychology: Good. Sort of frustrating to miss targets, but NOT frustrating to contain losses. Today, this was my piece.
Lesson: TAKE MY PIECE.
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
PREMARKET THOUGHTS I wonder if I've become too focused on my p&l, at the expense of good chart reading. I always want to take the p...
-
Two green trades today. On LI, I waited and it went well. On MU I jumped too soon, waited with bag in hand, still did ok. I do like how I e...
-
I can not believe this trade. Best trade (%basis) of my entire career... by FAR! I started with 3 calls @0.22 for a starter in the second m...
