I left so much on the table with this morning's scalp. And then the market turned back down. And BYND can't even bounce off multi-week trendline. I don't want to miss the utter breakdown. I put $90 into 2 $120 puts for this week (@.45). I might kiss this money goodbye. Well, that's the point of lotto plays, isn't it? But it helps me not have FOMO and do something even more stupid.
UPDATE 1 hour later. I totally jumped the gun. These things are sinking fast. But that's why to go lotto and kiss the money goodbye vs do something stupid with big money.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
Ouch! I spent a lot of mental capital today. Got into 2 shorts, both too early and held. DWAC I managed to salvage. Spread grew very big. ...
-
The end of last week was a disaster in which I yanked a stop and I suffered the well-known cascade of terrible events . I'm still reeli...
-
I'm trading small these days. Struggling with various techniques and philosophies... Latest thought: If I trade small, I need to get wha...