Daily setup: gapping down from a sloppy pennant that was already too oversold.
Entry/play: After a 1 min pullback to vwap, I shorted the rejection bar.
Management: Initial stop above the pivot. But I was in TOO BIG and the spread was too big for me to manage it cooly. First surge down didn't go to target. It didn't even really stall, it just bounced. I got another chance with another run down. It missed my ask by a smidge, and then it went to hell. I hadn't squeezed my stop bc big spreads. I put in a stop/limit, but I yanked it when I should have accepted it. And then it just never got better. Eventually I took off 1/3 to try to calm down. At the end of the day I took off another 1/3 because this piece of s## expires tomorrow.
Psychology: Flippin' terrible. I expended a lot of mental energy on it. I was in too big. I allowed WAY too big a loss. I gave my whole day to it. I lost a lot of money and too much psychological capital today.
Lesson: Don't trade options with big spreads. If I can't resist, I can only go lotto.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...
