Daily setup: Hammering on volume, still in this pennant I'm watching
Entry/play: After ndh surge, bought in box. Way too early.
Management: Initial stop was pretty far bc box was too small yet. My initial thought of a "tight" stop would have shaken me out, which is another lesson about waiting longer.
Psychology: This trade didn't come easy. Was a bit of "work". Partly bc too early entry and also bc it didn't surge like I hoped. (What can I expect for nms?) At the beginning I was scared because my move didn't come quickly and there was a tiny spike down below my comfort zone. Was glad to be able to move up my stop. Ultimately, I got lucky on this one.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...
