Yesterday I was exuberant. I knew it.
Today I rushed in.
Too big.
Positions too big.
Ego too big.
I got CRUSHED.
Just yesterday I was feeling too excited about my "skills". Today I got very humbled. I hope with this reality check I can dust myself off and keep building.
Popular Posts
-
Below is the breakout I tried to play long this morning. It was (what I call...) hard work. That is the feeling that it's just not launc...
-
I can not believe this trade. Best trade (%basis) of my entire career... by FAR! I started with 3 calls @0.22 for a starter in the second m...
-
Market is falling out hard yesterday and this morning. I did one thing right: trading next week's expiration. It's less of a heart...
-
Opening pick was AMAT, gap down on volume, breaking levels. When AMAT failed to drop out, I went long AMD for relative strength, and it was ...