With that said, I haven't had a losing day for over a week. I don't want to be tested, but I need to keep in mind that I should be aware of this "I'm in sync" feeling on a down day in order to realize I'm not in sync... AND STOP.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
The end of last week was a disaster in which I yanked a stop and I suffered the well-known cascade of terrible events . I'm still reeli...
-
MRNA, wow! The one I didn't trade. TBH, would I have gotten the whole ride? How can I find, trade, and stick with mega winners like this...
-
Daily setup : Previous day rinse, entry day surge, within high base Entry/play : postO, ndh. kind of a chase Management : um, not good mgt...







