The end of last week was a disaster in which I yanked a stop and I suffered the well-known cascade of terrible events. I'm still reeling.
It is much better to take a stop than to suffer the worst. It is RARE that stops don't save me from disaster, so I need to set my ultimate stop and never touch it.
Something else to consider is on Thursdays and Fridays if I should trade same week or next week expirations. When I'm right it's so good, when I misbehave it's so bad.
I am considering paper trading today, but know I won't. I'm still wounded, even after the weekend. But with the lesson fresh, I will NOT yank stops.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gaping down into/below mess Entry/play : waited a good few min for it to make a ndh then turn down. Small position bc trading...
-
Market has been very hard to trade. Maybe I could figure out how to just stay out of these messy things.
-
Good gap down setup below box, but gapped to 200dma. OK. Have that in mind. Like everything else this morning it gapped down and was bought ...
-
Bigger down day than I would have liked, but still super green week. Most important is self-discipline and clockwork, and I was about a B+ o...