Win percentage for Jan based on DAILY RESULT: 69% green days
Monday, February 1, 2021
New week. Nervous again
This is a good market for a daytrader. Pockets of volatility for gains, and a lot of market uncertainty which makes me glad to be in and out (back to safety). The other thing that's really scary, is the connectivity problems at the brokerages. Will I be able to get into a trade when I want, and WAY scarier: will I be able to get out when I want.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
Is it coming across? I'm annoyed. I'm trading greedy/scared/swearing... These are glaring warning signs that I'm not chill. Ne...
-
Daily setup : Gap up on news, into resistance, fade from premkt Entry/play : tested high, few min base, shorted breakdown Management : Ini...