Daily setup: Previous day rinse, entry day surge, within high base
Entry/play: postO, ndh. kind of a chase
Management: um, not good mgt. yanked a few stops. Tried to yank one day1 stop, and luckily I wasn't fast enough bc would have been fatal. Day 2 it went hard against me, day 3 I got lucky and got a surge day (vs total destruction).
Psychology: terrible. broke lots of rules including not trailing stop into a gainer. sweated this trade for 3 days. DON'T
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
Did I think I could resist a trading day? Am I addicted? Maybe? It just seems too easy to sit down at my desk for a few minutes and squeeze ...
-
The end of last week was a disaster in which I yanked a stop and I suffered the well-known cascade of terrible events . I'm still reeli...
-
MRNA, wow! The one I didn't trade. TBH, would I have gotten the whole ride? How can I find, trade, and stick with mega winners like this...

