12pm and I'm still sitting at the screen with my last open position, NKLA, a loser.
If my stuff isn't working in the open, I should just walk away.
In fact, today in particular, there was only DOCU setup that I really liked... and that was the only green trade.
This seems like an obvious lesson.
While I'm not at my max loss, my stuff isn't working. It's not my day. Not in an unlucky kind of way. Just, this market action is not great for my system.
Of course as it happens, the last thing I'm in has pretty wide spreads and it will be a huge bummer to stop. But I've learned through many big losses that I need to take those stops anyway, even eating "big" losses, because it saves me from huge losses.
NKLA is currently at the point of a massive pennant. I've got my orders in and I'm going to have to walk away. Will check on it later.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...
