Reviewing my p/l spreadsheet, it is obvious what kills me is outsized down days.
REPEAT: It is obvious what kills me is outsized down days.
They weigh me down. Set me back. I'm really good at picks and trade management. Better than ever in my career. So on a day when it's not working, I need to stop with a ding and not a dent.
I can make a good living at this if I stop shooting myself in the foot. Two steps forward one step back will not get me there.
Walk away from small down days and live to trade tomorrow.
Popular Posts
-
Since ath April 7, I've had a string of losses. I reverted to old bad habits to try to dig out of the hole, of course making it worse. ...
-
I like how I traded today. Hit and run, +11% and done before 9:50. This is literally my motto: Fast in/out. Apply trading rules like clock...
-
Not many picks today. Market daily looks bull below resistance. 2 gap up picks are main targets. NVAX gapping above bottom. ZIM gapping near...
-
Clockwork trading going along steadily this week. No wild swings emotionally or in the account. I like it like the old days, where I grab ...