A red day that turned out "only" -3% (had been worse), but also cost me my day. I don't like the melted brain feeling when I waste my day on the market.
Opening bias was down, but the market traded basically up most of the day. Opening shorts didn't work. MRNA made its move much later in the day without me.
There was only one setup I really liked today, DOCU. That was my only green clockwork trade. NKLA was a great setup, but a heart attack to trade. Sometimes $1.5 spread on $5 option. 900+ vol on my option, but not liquid at all. I came out net green on NKLA but was not worth the stress on my whole day.
The last pieces of NKLA I held until the close. After 3:00 something made it move. The spreads were so wide on this I never should have been in it. I fell in love with the 60 minute pennant (midday post)
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...
