Monday, June 15, 2020

Red day, wasted the day away. -3%

A red day that turned out "only" -3% (had been worse), but also cost me my day. I don't like the melted brain feeling when I waste my day on the market.

Opening bias was down, but the market traded basically up most of the day. Opening shorts didn't work. MRNA made its move much later in the day without me.

There was only one setup I really liked today, DOCU. That was my only green clockwork trade. NKLA was a great setup, but a heart attack to trade. Sometimes $1.5 spread on $5 option. 900+ vol on my option, but not liquid at all. I came out net green on NKLA but was not worth the stress on my whole day.

The last pieces of NKLA I held until the close. After 3:00 something made it move. The spreads were so wide on this I never should have been in it. I fell in love with the 60 minute pennant (midday post)


Popular Posts