Phew this week has been hard for me! Spinning wheels. Overtrading. Today I recovered from max-loss to -1%, but it's not enough.
The market does look hard/choppy, but I have another niggling feeling. I started a diet this week. I'm not eating too-low calories, but I am not eating my old usual foods on the old usual schedule. I have a background theory that every time I start a diet my trading suffers.
Can't I be rich and thin?!
Anyway, I can't trade tomorrow. I just can't. This week has frustrated and drained me. Fridays can be treacherous. I can't take the chance. Down 7% week over week. That's quite enough!
Trade of the day was BA puts 11:05 to recover my losses. And then I still screwed around and lost my green day.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...