Thursday, June 18, 2020

-1%. Spinning wheels.
Can't I be rich and thin?

Phew this week has been hard for me! Spinning wheels. Overtrading. Today I recovered from max-loss to -1%, but it's not enough.

The market does look hard/choppy, but I have another niggling feeling. I started a diet this week. I'm not eating too-low calories, but I am not eating my old usual foods on the old usual schedule. I have a background theory that every time I start a diet my trading suffers.

Can't I be rich and thin?!

Anyway, I can't trade tomorrow. I just can't. This week has frustrated and drained me. Fridays can be treacherous. I can't take the chance. Down 7% week over week. That's quite enough!

Trade of the day was BA puts 11:05 to recover my losses. And then I still screwed around and lost my green day.

Popular Posts