Another day that come noon I'm nursing one last position that I regret.
This, on a day where again, no real great setups (just LLY breakout). I literally should have taken the day off.
After several trades this morning I was mildly up. I was already done and logging it when I saw the market about to flush. I got too cute and tried to grab one more. The market flushed(yay) and reversed(boo) before I could even close puts. I'm a bag holder and now red on the trade. If it stops I'll have my day gains mostly wiped out. Setting a bracket. Ugh.
Lets review the principles of clockwork trading, shall we?
small size
tight stop is the right stop
pay myself first
UPDATE:
Pure chop the rest of the day. I overtraded in general, and didn't stop while I was ahead. Finished the day +0.75%. Let's call it flat.
Another frustrating day.
So how will I act tomorrow? Of course it depends on the conditions and setups. If nothing looks good, how about a day off?
LLY long was the setup of the day. BA was a lucky shot, well played. The rest was f*ing hack.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
Did I think I could resist a trading day? Am I addicted? Maybe? It just seems too easy to sit down at my desk for a few minutes and squeeze ...
-
The end of last week was a disaster in which I yanked a stop and I suffered the well-known cascade of terrible events . I'm still reeli...
