I've been treading water. This market has been frustrating for me.
I have tried various techniques for trading all this volatility and news:
Giving plenty of room. I took some big losses. No real big winners.
Using stop/limit orders. Recipe for big losses.
Taking big positions to get big moves. I trade too scared.
The spreads are so wide, I don't want to use stop/market orders.
The antidote for ALL of these is smaller position size, patient timing, tight stops.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Did I think I could resist a trading day? Am I addicted? Maybe? It just seems too easy to sit down at my desk for a few minutes and squeeze ...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...