Looking for weak stock to short on market run/reverse. Hoped for something that hadn't made a ndh at 10:45. This sector caught my eye on my "birdeye" layout, though it did have a midmorning new high. Short for move to vwap, took some off. Then final stop above pivot and downtrend line, for +$6 net on the total trade.
Popular Posts
-
Since ath April 7, I've had a string of losses. I reverted to old bad habits to try to dig out of the hole, of course making it worse. ...
-
I like how I traded today. Hit and run, +11% and done before 9:50. This is literally my motto: Fast in/out. Apply trading rules like clock...
-
It's been a pretty intense holiday season this year, cutting my trading days but also helping me get a refresh. In general, though, this...
-
Stellar trading day today. Waiting for entries with lvl2. Tight stop is the right stop. Pay myself first. 2 trades, but also showing one I ...

