NFLX relative strength when market is turning. I like my entry. Stopped out on a flush and it eventually did go to my target near day high (and then ndh). Examining the stop placement, I considered putting it much tighter, or bit farther. Bit farther would have kept me in. Bit closer would have been probably a flat trade.
Lesson Stop against a real pivot.
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
PREMARKET THOUGHTS I wonder if I've become too focused on my p&l, at the expense of good chart reading. I always want to take the p...
-
Down 2% today. While that is within my tolerance of an "acceptable" loss, it is still a disappointment. I couldn't get tracti...
-
Two green trades today. On LI, I waited and it went well. On MU I jumped too soon, waited with bag in hand, still did ok. I do like how I e...

