My retirement accounts have had a pretty big drawdown. This move was approximately -10% in 5ish days. Seemed like a fast ride up, but how about that drop!
You can really see all the trading axioms are wise:
Don't try to catch a falling knife.
The market can go down longer than you can stay solvent.
Hope is a 4 letter word.
Trade with a plan.
The market doesn't care what you think.
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
PREMARKET THOUGHTS I wonder if I've become too focused on my p&l, at the expense of good chart reading. I always want to take the p...
-
Down 2% today. While that is within my tolerance of an "acceptable" loss, it is still a disappointment. I couldn't get tracti...
-
Two green trades today. On LI, I waited and it went well. On MU I jumped too soon, waited with bag in hand, still did ok. I do like how I e...
