Good gap down setup below box, but gapped to 200dma. OK. Have that in mind. Like everything else this morning it gapped down and was bought hard in opening minutes. AVGO intraday weakness caught my eye. After surge, fail, I shorted vwap breakdown. Didn't hit any target and stopped on reduced stop. Another loser, and after I got out it would have been green for me, but I can't try to hold on for that. Holding on "hope" is not Clockwork Trading. I take my stops and keep my peace.
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
PREMARKET THOUGHTS I wonder if I've become too focused on my p&l, at the expense of good chart reading. I always want to take the p...
-
After a multi- multi -week losing streak, it's nice to have another sizable winning day (albeit on small account). A+ lesson is to pres...
-
Two green trades today. On LI, I waited and it went well. On MU I jumped too soon, waited with bag in hand, still did ok. I do like how I e...

