Second trade, it ran up to another premkt level and stalled. I bought puts when it looked to fail. Stopped again. Ouch.
Monday, February 24, 2020
AAPL 2 trades, both losers -25%
AAPL was my prime target today. Losing the daily box and 50ma's was so juicy. It gapped down, dropped like $8 in the first bar, then came back in the next 2 bars. I waited. It stalled near a premarket level so I bought puts on first weakness. Those stopped out.
Second trade, it ran up to another premkt level and stalled. I bought puts when it looked to fail. Stopped again. Ouch.
Second trade, it ran up to another premkt level and stalled. I bought puts when it looked to fail. Stopped again. Ouch.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
Ouch! I spent a lot of mental capital today. Got into 2 shorts, both too early and held. DWAC I managed to salvage. Spread grew very big. ...
-
I'm trading small these days. Struggling with various techniques and philosophies... Latest thought: If I trade small, I need to get wha...
-
I can not believe this trade. Best trade (%basis) of my entire career... by FAR! I started with 3 calls @0.22 for a starter in the second m...

