The daily setup on SPCE looks so juicy and I stabbed at it. Earnings today/after, so maybe I shouldn't expect the move today.
Went for puts, initially, with very tight stop. First trade -8%
Then I flipped to calls, which is what I liked initially for daily chart. Rode those, added... for a long time. Didn't take my chance at 10:05, then stopped below lows. Didn't trade like clockwork. I gave it room. I shouldn't be so kind.
Shown below, 2 rt trades.
In addition, I opened 1 2/28 28 put for earnings lotto. UPDATE -53% on lotto put.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
Ouch! I spent a lot of mental capital today. Got into 2 shorts, both too early and held. DWAC I managed to salvage. Spread grew very big. ...
-
I'm trading small these days. Struggling with various techniques and philosophies... Latest thought: If I trade small, I need to get wha...
-
I can not believe this trade. Best trade (%basis) of my entire career... by FAR! I started with 3 calls @0.22 for a starter in the second m...


