Today was first decent day this week for me.
Other days were very frustrating with losers a little bigger than I should, and yesterday's winner not big enough.
Lesson:
Take the small losers and don't get upset.
Take the small winners and don't get upset.
Most of all, keep using my method and the big winners will come.
Popular Posts
-
Since ath April 7, I've had a string of losses. I reverted to old bad habits to try to dig out of the hole, of course making it worse. ...
-
I like how I traded today. Hit and run, +11% and done before 9:50. This is literally my motto: Fast in/out. Apply trading rules like clock...
-
It's been a pretty intense holiday season this year, cutting my trading days but also helping me get a refresh. In general, though, this...
-
Stellar trading day today. Waiting for entries with lvl2. Tight stop is the right stop. Pay myself first. 2 trades, but also showing one I ...