I looooove this trade. It did exactly what it was supposed to do.
Watchlist stock, up 8% open. I waited.
Opening bar. Pause. Slight ndh, then it sold off. Familiar pattern lately. I passed.
Pullback tested day low. Hammered. Paused. I watched the level2 for an entry.
Initial stop half below the 3-min pause.
Total stop below day low. Looking to move that up quickly.
Market also strong uptrend in progress intraday.
Trailed/stairstepped stop during beautiful trend.
Half off at position p/l target. No regrets, bc it helped me stay calm during that 10:00 base
At price target, tight trailing stop that got me another tiny smidge. I like that technique.
Stop the last 2 on break of trendline that it was obeying.
Just beautiful textbook trade. BH!
Beautiful example of how a 1 min trend can really pay. Psychologically excellent trade.
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
PREMARKET THOUGHTS I wonder if I've become too focused on my p&l, at the expense of good chart reading. I always want to take the p...
-
Down 2% today. While that is within my tolerance of an "acceptable" loss, it is still a disappointment. I couldn't get tracti...
-
After a multi- multi -week losing streak, it's nice to have another sizable winning day (albeit on small account). A+ lesson is to pres...
