Setup: AVGO top on my volume mover screen. Trading above 4 day bear fin. Intraday spiraling at vwap. Market dropping.
Initial position (blue) short. Good entry. Good target. Wish I lowered stop more so I didn't lose on back half.
Second postion (purple). Market held support, this thing came above downtrend line. Went long. It got sooo close to my target. Reduced 1 on raised stop. Ate it on the second one, even though market is bouncing up. But, today's expiration and I'm not sticking around to wait for it.
Potential +20% day turned flat.
Ugh.
LEARN if mkt is down, upside targets need to be more conservative.
For fastest trades (ex: same day expiration) use 1 min trendline.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...
