Daily setup: gap up volume, looking to trade above long term trendline
Entry/play: waited for pivot. Then looked for break to ndh.
Management: stop below entry bar, then trail. When it stalled at 9:43, and market was topping, I got nervous and squeezed stop.
Psychology: Good. Got my piece, and peace. It will always seem regrettable (also on TGT today) to miss the next leg up, but I need to stick with peace.
Popular Posts
-
Another clockwork day. Dear self, do this every day. Trade like clockwork every day. Take my piece of the market every day. Peace. UPDATE:...
-
Thursday is usually my favorite trading day. But today was tough. I wonder if I should be more wary of Thursday before monthly options expir...
-
When people invoke "the trader life" it usually seems to refer to jetsetting and "lambos". In my case, the trader life ...
-
Trading has felt so good lately. Like I'm in a flow state, everything just makes sense. Is this something in me, or is this a state of t...
