Daily setup: Gap up, earnings.
Entry/play: Gap up must sell off first. Wait for pivot.
Management: Initial stop below day low, then quickly trailed belwo signal bar, then below entry bar. When it stalled near 216, It was not at my target, but I'm giving zero tolerance, esp bc market opened with a dump. Watched level2 for clues. Took off 1 on limit order. Raised stop on remaining one arguably too much or too little bc I gave back a lot then missed the next leg.
Psychology: Good. I wish I lost less on the second one, but I like how I managed the trade. Felt good in it. Got my piece.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...
