Daily setup: gap up, earnings. Gap off base at 5+ yr lows. Lots of overhead levels
Entry/play: premkt flat. 1st bar sell, then tall green volume came in. Maybe jumped in early to this.
Management: initial stop below day low. Quickly moved up to below entry bar. Tightened 1 when it stalled. Tightened 2 when it stalled again. Last 2 off on ultimate trailed stop.
Psychology: Great. Beautiful. I love how I traded this. I love how it paid.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...
