Wednesday, July 14, 2021

terribly frustrating day, but green B"H

 Premarket, the vibe was maybe one of those "up is down and down is up" days. Interesting that I had a feeling it would be a frustrating day. Even in the moment, I couldn't express why (zero setups? inside indexes?). But I'm glad at least the my instinct about it is becoming more distinct.

You'd think... (ugh)... that I'd scale down, take it easy. But I was kind of in tilt from my first trade: AAL, went to my target but didn't fill me, then stopped for a loss (later it went beyond my target upside and then dropped the bottom out hard). 

Meanwhile PLUG (first try) jerked me out. 

AAPL was hard work (this is a red flag), but I was in love(🚩) and I added, twice(🚩), then stopped, then traded all around it like a maniac, until finally for the trade that got me back green. This ticker could have absolutely wrecked me today and I was sooo lucky.

And then PLUG set up again and actually made my day.

But I traded until about 11:30 which is not ever my intent. Need to get on the bike, pronto.

No charts today.

Popular Posts