Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Overtrading, but up on day

 I traded out of bounds today, and it was not worth it. I even risked tilting. NOT GOOD.

At 9:42, I closed my last gapper trade and had a feeling my setups were expired. But then I kept looking... and took another trade. A loser. 10:05 I should have been done. This is a tilt trigger! Classic: thinking I'm done, then trying for "just one more" and it's a loser.... sets me on a course to make it back, but I'm not in a good space then. When the gut says quit, then quit.

After that, I took 3 more trades, and only got back to where I was at 9:42. What a waste of time and psychological capital. 

Took 2 trades that had wide spreads and instantly regretted it. Exited both tiny green, but these are not good for my mentality. I went smaller as a compromise, but I still just don't like sweating it.

Paper trade against fomo, BA short 230.55 at 11:12 (after already net losses on BA). Will check when I get back.

Have to go. Charts maybe later. 





Popular Posts