Monday, July 12, 2021

5 day win streak

 +10% on traded capital today. This is still my reduced account, and I've been moving gains into the reserve account. The reserve is building nicely!! I may keep this scheme forever. Controlling my trading capital and knowing I have reserve capital helps with sanity. I've known this about myself for a long time.

What I need to be on alert for is tilt triggers. Today was the first day in a few days that I've had a red trade at all not even a partial. So today was the first time I started to feel the feelings. I kept my head straight. These were not "total losers", though. Meaning it didn't go against me right away. Those are even worse. 

What is working? Is it the market, actually? Is it the greatly reduced size I'm trading? I do want to press harder (faster, bigger gains), but I also can't lose my head. Maybe it's that I'm only trading just the opening setups. Maybe it's that I'm more worried about FOBU (fear of blowing up) than FOMO. I'm trying hard to protect capital.


UPST beautiful hit and run! 

VALE I was looking for something similar to UPST, volume open that would run up strongly. When I saw it turn back up, I grabbed. But then I realized the potential move was tiny so I got out for small loss.

Will come back to post the rest later...
PTON ... did Yogi call it out? I think Yogi draws my attention to nms and I wind up trading them to my detriment. This one was ok, but NVDA was not...


SNAP Not sticking around to see how far it goes against me. Just take the small loss.

MRNA Beautiful intraday bull flag. Was hard to hold, and didn't want to give back, so I yanked a bit early.






Popular Posts