Monday, June 1, 2020

TSLA double size and others for +12% day.

Such a lovely day! My best pick was TSLA, and bc call prices I took only one, which was 2x my usual $ amount. It was so strong out of the gate and I took a 1 min new high. Before I could set my stop, it flushed. So my adjusted initial stop would have been a pretty bad loss, but it ran right back up. Next issue: with only one call I can't take half off at a pl target, so I sat on the sell/market button and sold first stall above my target. Got a nice piece (esp after the flush). Peace.

Other trades were really nice clockwork. I hoped for AAPL breakout with market strength so I started small. PFE short with market weakness was hard to hold, and I eventually got some lunch money on that but not what I hoped for. CRWD was 0.10 increments and wide spreads. Could have taken a hit, so I took safer targets.


AAPL


CRWD



PFE



TSLA


Popular Posts