Painful down day. Didn't trade clockwork. Didn't stop at max loss. Took home an oversized (green) position.
My week is over except for seeing how these AAPL calls play out.
I was on such a roll, account at all time highs. Overconfidence = pain.
Review the principles of clockwork trading:
SMALL position size
Tight stop is the right stop
Pay myself first.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...