Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Threw away my day into the market chop for -5%

I chopped around today. Finished the morning down 1%, then got cute and came back to try another swing into the close and lost on that for a final close of -5%, breaking an 8 day green streak.

I deserved to lose today. Traded several "nms" trades and just kept hacking. Meanwhile, the top pick of the day BABA seemed unstoppable and I left a lot on the table.

Too many trades to annotate today, that's how much I hacked. All the trades were pretty good clockwork, it's just that clockwork starts with the right setups. I shouldn't expect my trade management rules to work when it's not my setup... that's why I shouldn't touch those.

Market sits shockingly high, in light of coronavirus pandemic and demonstrations against the unjust treatment of black people all accross America.

Popular Posts