I chopped around today. Finished the morning down 1%, then got cute and came back to try another swing into the close and lost on that for a final close of -5%, breaking an 8 day green streak.
I deserved to lose today. Traded several "nms" trades and just kept hacking. Meanwhile, the top pick of the day BABA seemed unstoppable and I left a lot on the table.
Too many trades to annotate today, that's how much I hacked. All the trades were pretty good clockwork, it's just that clockwork starts with the right setups. I shouldn't expect my trade management rules to work when it's not my setup... that's why I shouldn't touch those.
Market sits shockingly high, in light of coronavirus pandemic and demonstrations against the unjust treatment of black people all accross America.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...