Felt strangely nervous before the open. Why? Lots of picks today. Maybe overwhelm? Maybe worried about my p/l, last day before Shavuot (tonight)? Start by going slow/small.
Ended up being a rocky day. Was at one point 8% down. Ended up 3%. Mostly traded ok, but wasn't an easy day. The market did the crack I was looking for, right after it shook me out. Ugh.
At least, beautiful +15% week.
Chag sameach 🎕
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
PREMARKET THOUGHTS I wonder if I've become too focused on my p&l, at the expense of good chart reading. I always want to take the p...
-
Two green trades today. On LI, I waited and it went well. On MU I jumped too soon, waited with bag in hand, still did ok. I do like how I e...
-
I can not believe this trade. Best trade (%basis) of my entire career... by FAR! I started with 3 calls @0.22 for a starter in the second m...