Daily setup: Meir Barak pick (generally, within daily inside day, failure to break above)
Entry/play: Meir Barak entry
Management: Trailed stop down. Second stop was a few cents too tight.
Psychology: I'm glad I didn't go for broke. Need to grab gains. But I wish I was able to catch that move to 108 that I hoped for T1.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...

