Trade my best setups or PASS.
WAIT for pivots to stop against.
Take MY PIECE. Peace.
Daily setup: looking for daily breakdown
Entry/play: after opening wobble, it started to break ndl. I missed that, so waited for a bounce and got a good entry on the bounce.
Management: Initial stop above day high, quickly trailed down. It briefly broke the daily breakdown level I was wanting and I hoped for a real sick dump. I trailed down my stop. When it didn't dump, I had to decide: am I going to squeeze, or give it room? And I remembered... GREED GETS LOSSES. so I squeezed the stop and do not regret it.
Psychology: I love how I traded this.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...

