I came in Friday with GS and NVDA positions. Last piece of each.
NVDA gapped up and let me out for a profit. +38% on the total trade
GS didn't help me. -6%
Then I took a new trade, AVGO puts which dropped and then ate me up while it chopped. I stopped before it dropped out again. Can't break the rules. Greed=losses. So I took -14%
Overall week +31%, in the form of 2 bigger up days, 3 tiny down days, and really a lot of frustration.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...