Trade my best setups or PASS.
WAIT for pivots to stop against.
Take MY PIECE. Peace.
Daily setup: Tradenet pick
Entry/play: Meir Barak call
Management: I didn't take Meir's stop. Held against day high. Got really fucking lucky, then took it off for half at p/l target and half on squeezed stop
Psychology: Bad. I shouldn't count on getting lucky. That's how losses happen. I was in "too big to fail" which is greed, which is how accounts blow up. Don't wait for luck.
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
Down 2% today. While that is within my tolerance of an "acceptable" loss, it is still a disappointment. I couldn't get tracti...
-
Is it coming across? I'm annoyed. I'm trading greedy/scared/swearing... These are glaring warning signs that I'm not chill. Ne...

