Daily setup: gap below box
Entry/play: short after flush and pullback
Management: I didn't jump on the 1 min entry. I waited for VWAP test and for stochs to cycle. When it didn't quite make my T1, I tightened stop on half. When it made ndl, I squeezed.
Psychology: This trade felt terrific! I was green almost immediately. Had a very clear pivot to stop against. I like how I waited.
Popular Posts
-
Yesterday we did get the break above levels. Right into the 50mas, but OK, there's going to be a lot of overhead levels from where we ar...
-
Daily setup: Gap above high flag Entry/play: Trade above opening minute bar, using NEXT week calls. Management: Initial stop below day ...
-
I hesitated to trade today after Friday's freakout, but it's almost irresistible. So, how do I make sure I don't shoot myself in...
-
Another big F* down day for the market. I hate this bear market. I'm suffering a lot in my long term account where I'm very mismatch...

