Daily setup: gap above box on earnings
Entry/play: 1 min new high
Management: This surged so hard I couldn't edit my order. Front half filled before I could edit the order. Second half I took off WAY too soon. I bought .3, sold .45 and .7. It went pretty smoothly to at least 1.7 as of this moment. 16% stock surge almost straight up.
Psychology: I got my piece, and I'm so happy. I couldn't have anticipated it going this bonkers.
The way to hold this trade is NOT to hold and hold. I know those can go painfully against me. The way to have held this trade would have been to shave off smaller chunks.
Popular Posts
-
Market has been very hard to trade. Maybe I could figure out how to just stay out of these messy things.
-
Daily setup : Gaping down into/below mess Entry/play : waited a good few min for it to make a ndh then turn down. Small position bc trading...
-
Good gap down setup below box, but gapped to 200dma. OK. Have that in mind. Like everything else this morning it gapped down and was bought ...
-
Bigger down day than I would have liked, but still super green week. Most important is self-discipline and clockwork, and I was about a B+ o...

