Daily setup: long term trendline break
Entry/play: surge, pullback near VWAP. I entered wrongly. I tried to preempt the VWAP bounce and priced it with the money I had left to trade with. I should have waited for stochastics to cycle all the way down. If I had, I would have lost less or I hope I would have seen the dip and passed altogether.
Management: first stop was sort of random, since I didn't buy against a decent pivot. Second stop was against a pivot buy my trade trigger was set wrong so I sold it even farther down.
Psychology: first trade today was huge winner. I went small into this one by force of funds availability, but I should learn from that lesson, after an amazing trade, go small and don't ruin the day. I got what I deserved here for playing it wrong. I'm just glad I didn't ruin my day bc of it.
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
PREMARKET THOUGHTS I wonder if I've become too focused on my p&l, at the expense of good chart reading. I always want to take the p...
-
Down 2% today. While that is within my tolerance of an "acceptable" loss, it is still a disappointment. I couldn't get tracti...
-
Two green trades today. On LI, I waited and it went well. On MU I jumped too soon, waited with bag in hand, still did ok. I do like how I e...

