Daily setup: gap up (extended)
Entry/play: On purpose I arrived at my desk a few minutes in, so as not to get involved in Monday opening chop. Nice entry: after thrashing around, it tested whole number then bought the move above.
Management: I hoped for a 20% p/l target. I could have gotten 12%, but I tried to hold on. At first with a wider stop, but after an uncomfortable retest of vwap I squeezed my stop. Update: after another 15 minutes of chop, I could have gotten my target.
Psychology: No regrets about not waiting out the chop, that could have gone either way. On the other hand, I'm not in the mood lately to take singles (10%), but that's really what I should do for parnassa. AND maybe what I REALLY should do is press the one minute trend with a squeezed stop and not give any leeway on the front half.
These things go together. I can't take smaller parnassa then give wider stops. If I tighten my game, I need to tighten both sides.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
Ouch! I spent a lot of mental capital today. Got into 2 shorts, both too early and held. DWAC I managed to salvage. Spread grew very big. ...
-
I'm trading small these days. Struggling with various techniques and philosophies... Latest thought: If I trade small, I need to get wha...
-
I can not believe this trade. Best trade (%basis) of my entire career... by FAR! I started with 3 calls @0.22 for a starter in the second m...

