Tuesday, March 14, 2023

rainbow day

 Market rainbow arch day. The opening part of the day felt like up is down and down is up, even though the market was steadily trending up. 


I fixated on META and TSLA. They were not moving up in the way the market was. I traded too scattered. 
Also a COIN trade. 
I wish I made more of the META trade, that was the best setup this morning.
Was notably down until about 11:30. I don't like spending the day battling back. I don't even like still being at my desk at 11:30!




Frustrating that the meta and tsla moves went almost right after I gave up. Market seemed to be rolling over and I wasn't expecting them to bump like that. 

I spent almost the whole day underwater, and finished down just $50. But it was a frustrating day.

Thinking about whether I like myself trading like this - small pieces in and out instead of massive hit and run. It's a little more calm in some ways but a little more frustrating in other ways. In general, it gives better risk control and I'll probably do it more. It's a real "pita" for annotating, though!


Popular Posts