Monday, May 16, 2022

inside day

Inside market day today. We've had a multiday/week selloff and a pivot+ft last week. This morning, inside. A pause day? Even so, day ranges are big enough to trade... carefully.

AAPL premkt and opening weakness. Hated it that the bar that stopped me then immediately dropped out. The next few minutes it whipped wildly and I'm happy to avoid that. Even on the 9:45 drop, didn't get to my target. Simultaneously the market and chips (AMD, NVDA) bouncing hard. Have to cut losses and move on.

NFLX is practically unredeemable on daily. Retested high and then puked. I held for an uncomfortable bounce and sort of regretted it. When the next leg stalled, I cut out. Peace. 



MOCO and DC area traders!  Bring your trading buddies and join us on Tuesdays. This is a friendly professional networking group for individual daytraders. https://meetup.com/potomac-daytraders-network/

Popular Posts