Friday, March 31, 2023

red on a strong trend day

I didn't love any picks this morning, except MNST which I have been waiting for it to trade out of this base. I bought and added calls in the opening session (oval). They were monthlies, so they didn't move well and there was some strong 53.5 resistance that was all in premarket. The option did.not.move. And I closed it for flat. Anyway I never would have wanted to hold through that entire midday range. By the end of the day it popped to my target. 

My only regret is that meanwhile the market had a pretty amazing steady uptrend day and I missed it bc Friday. But I also don't regret having my day for other things and avoiding the 0dte mes. It might not have been a mess today? But either way. I had a lot of other things going on.




Popular Posts