Wednesday, February 10, 2021

TOO MAD to continue today

I'm having terrible order problems with Schwab today. No customer support. My money in my linked Schwab checking account is entirely not showing in the interface (not the first time!). 

I'm incredibly too mad and emotional to continue trading right now. And I'm simultaneously so pissed to be missing this beautiful volatile day.

UPDATE: I spoke with Schwab midday (after 40+ min on hold). He said they have a known issue with latency (to put it mildly) in options trades around the open. Well, YES! At least, some acknowledgement. He also said there is no known timeframe for resolution. 

So... I'm looking for a new broker? I'm really dreading that. New platform, new learning curve, different order types and other nuances. UGH! 

I used to really like Schwab until it has become so difficult to execute my bread and butter strategy there. Are other brokers actually going to be any better?

Popular Posts